Snort + ACID equivalent for Windows Server 2003?

I recently migrated to Windows Server 2003 from Linux. Under Linux I used to use snort, mysql, acid and apache to do NIDS. I would like to utilize snort, and acid in Windows, but using SQL Server 2000. I don't want to install mysql or apache. I know snort has been ported over using the winpcap driver, and IIS has a php interpreter that can be installed. Is there any type of intermediary that would take thos mysql calls from snort and ACID, and turn them into MS SQL Server commands? Or, is there a version of snort and ACID that have already been converted to use MS SQL? Worse comes to worse, I will end up installing mySQL, but would prefer not to, because I require SQL Server for other tasks.

Okay, so I found out there was a Win32 port of snort. So I got all of that running and using my MS SQL Server. I am somewhat happy. Now I have an ACID problem. When I go to graph data, I get this error:

JpGraph Error:

Empty data array specified for plot.  Must have at least one data point.

Now, I scoured google, and found posts in other forums about the same thing, but none had answers. When I put ACID into debug mode, I can clearly see it recognizes my data, but somewhere along the line, it doesn't get sent to JpGraph. I think I narrowed the problem down to acid_graph_display.php, but I am not sure where the problem is in this file (this file seems to be responsible for creating the graph objects). Can anyone help me?