• 1-3
    • 4-6
    • 7-9
    • 10-12
    • 13-15
    • 14-16
    • 17-19
    • 20 or more

6 here. My main rig, my G/F's rig, the HTPC (which is annoyingly unstable... faulty PSU i believe), the server (running the SAME athlon TB i bought way back in 2001 :P), my G/F's old laptop (hardly ever used - celeron 700mhz w/64 MB RAM), and an old old P2 300mhz or something thats taken apart and lives in a drawer in my desk - meant to use it a a firewall/router, but bought a linksys WRT54G instead.

• 2 months later...

right now i personally have 5, a desktop and 4 laptops. one laptop doesn't work though. so its really just a parts computer. but all in all, in my house we have 10 computers in the house. 6 laptops and 4 desktops. the laptops are nothing to right home about, the best one we have is the one im using right now, an inspiron 7000 with a 15 inch display and a pII 366 with a 40gb drive. the rest of the laptops are below 366. we have 3 laptops with the same processor , 366, then 2 with a PII 233, then 1 with a P1 166 ( :w00t: ) but all these computers were found or bought really cheap. the latest one we picked up was a Latitude CPi with a PII 366 and 128mb ram and a 12gb drive. the thing wasnt working at all, so we bought it for 35 bucks because it had a good battery and it was in good shape. (parts computer) so we found out what was wrong with it and fixed it. a little plug had come of the board and now we're using it. my dad loves it, it runs good for its age. anyway, thats what we have here.

-brian

1. Main computer (2.4GHz / 768Mb)

2. Download computer (Celeron 500 / 768Mb) which I leave on doing downloads all the time

3. A spare computer which I was recently given (Celeron 700MHz / 128Mb) - not sure what to do with it yet

4. Laptop (Pentium 266Mhz / 32Mb) which I dont use much

5. XBox (Celeron 700MHz / 64Mb) I used to have Linux on it but now I've installed the evox dash - not sure if this counts?

6. I probably have enough spare parts to build one or two more (I would have to steel some memory from my download computer)