Anonnying Problem with 4.1

Romey

So I uninstalled 4.0lite and then restarted and installed 4.1lite, My problem is er well when I go to define colours in the windows properties box or msn box or any define box it will only let me enter 2 numbers ...useually it's 3. Now I've tried backspaceing :D but it wont let me enter anymore then 2 could someone with 4.1 lite please check if they are having the same problem ? I know it's a small thing but it's anonnying !! because I like a certain colour for my text in aim/msn/yahoo/icq, Also I'd like Reloader to be able to "fix" custum icons.

I've had to make WMP my defualt app for files types *realplayer made it'self default* and it kinda gave me the old icon back...could you please make it so reload will fix it ? Oh and if your gonna ask I already ran reload it found no problems and I've tried using the default windows theme still same problem for the define colour ...if I uninstall the pack then all is normal :( But I want to fix this so I can use this pack *I love it it's so nice*.

-Romey

post-52971-1133649684_thumb.jpg

Edited by Romey