THIS is a FREAKIN JOKE!!!!

XPerties

I just love tormenting idiots. This is what I sent the guys who decided to charge such a ridiculous sum for RC-1. And thankfully I didn't have to buy it, Microsoft sent it to me just for attending one of their promo thingies.

[i:6e9cfcdc4c]Now let me ask you a question here. Why in the name of God would I want to spend $100 for a pre-release copy of Windows XP? Especially considering that RC-2 is STILL AVAILABLE from Microsoft for a tenth of that price ($9.95)?

Oh and No returns? Hahahahaha. You'll get no returns because no one is buying![/i:6e9cfcdc4c]

When I get a response I'll post it here.

A bunch of mindless jerks who will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes, that's what these jokers are.

:) and adds a :WTF?: for emphasis.

Way to go Traveller! Let's hound them a little more and they will be offering it for free! Also, I may be wrong but isn't it illegal to sell M$'s stuff without consent? Surely, M$ didn't give permission to let them sell their beta version at retail???

Rick

I wonder if I should tell Microsoft about this. S)

Seriously, I don't expect them to respond to my email, but **** if it isn't funny that they changed their prices so quickly. :)

I do know Microsoft wouldn't be terribly happy finding out that someone is selling their software for a profit. These guys are just sooooo lame.