Best house xmas lights ever....

ceez

The Lindsay Lights one kinda looked like it was professionally done. I wonder if the first one was. My mom said that they showed part of the first one on the Ellen DeGeneres show, and it was somewhere in Ohio, u.s.a.

I recieved the link just to download it ---- http://members.cox.net/transam57/lights.wmv --- via email. thought I'd post it here.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, just saw the same commercial over Xmas and the row of lights that looks like a row of upstairs windows in the online vid actually says 'MerryChristmas'. The beer commercial is shorter that the online vid and because of that, it's not as good even thought the image is much better.

DL

yeah i don't get how things look better on a TV..which is bigger than a computer monitor....but i heard TVs have really low resolutions...

In this case, the vid has been reduced in size, both dimention and the amount of data. What's on the tv is a more complete vid.

DL

:thumbup Lmao, brilliant!!! Its definately PIC.

ITs really no that tough to program something like that. I mean, once you've got all of your output connected to various ports on a control box its simple. U could do it at home with your pc if you wanted. I mean, its not that tough when you think about all of the fireworks displays and laser shows all over the world. Each step can be easily tracked to the music using a DMX filter too. Oooo the things you learn working in theatres and clubs. lol :hello: