My system specs

.PsychoMerc.

vcore at 1.725

vdimm at 2.6

the mem timings are a little lax (2.5-3-3-6) but i can only run them at 2-2-3-6 @my default 166, so im not giving up much.

running a slk800 w/ a 36cfm ystech 80mm

its reading 43c on my internal diode temp

i just built a new ws for work on a 75mrn (onboard vid). ordered a 1700+ got a juihb. its running at 11x166 at all stock voltages, with crucial pc2100. that suprised the hell outta me. might have to bring that cpu home for a day or two, see what it can do.

Thats still a nice rig :)

My PC specs:

Processor

Pentium 4 3.06GHZ w/ 800Mhz FSB

Video Card

ATI Radeon 9800 Pro

Hard Drives

2 220GB HD's

Monitor

Sony LCD 20"

Case

Black Case w/ blue neon lights and that see through thing

You have nice boxes :)

Now this is a good computer...

Gamehead, Unreal,

Pentium is nothing to be proud of :)

And 133/166/200 is not multiplied by 2 yet..at the end ur still running a 266/333/400.. duh!

Sorry to inform you Amd guys but Intel is still on top. In most cases the 3200+ most closly compares to a P4 2.6-2.8

For instance..

3dmark_2003.gif

Check out the rest of the rewies Here

Over looking the fact that they run at different speeds....it comes down to this simple fact...

The best Intel versus the best Amd...the intel comes out on top..so wheres the confusion..itel is the best.

Amd at one point had the lead in the aspect that they were better for the money

According to Price watch The Intel 3.0 8--fsb is $455 and the 3.06 533fsb is $363...meanwhile the 3200+ is $465

You get the best performance and the cheapest price....plz inform me on how the Amd is superior.

Dont take me wrong..i like both INtel and Amd for different reason. the 1700-2500+barton are great Cpus they are some deals and they directly compete with P4s and in some cases beat them. I have full confindance in those Cpus for the simpl fact that they can offer a very good processer at a fine price....But when it comes to the best of the best, intel takes the cake, plain and simple.

(no flame war intended)

=Drew