AutoIt: Daemon Tools 4.00

MHz

@muiz, maybe Mhz just found the problem you're having with my switchless silent installers as well. You may want to uninstall the antispyware and temp disable the antivirus and give these a shot.

yours supossed to installed from svcpack , no spy or anti virus software running at that point

@muiz

Updated the DT4 script which tests ok for me that the toolbar installer does not even appear on the HDD. Just one line added and one modded alittle. If interested, check the AutoIt thread to download.

@muiz

Updated the DT4 script which tests ok for me that the toolbar installer does not even appear on the HDD. Just one line added and one modded alittle. If interested, check the AutoIt thread to download.

thx MHz

Now it tries to reboot windows

Case WinExists('DAEMON Tools 4.00HE', 'You must reboot after previous operation')
_Log('Win:' & @TAB & '"You must reboot after previous operation"')
_RunOnce()
ControlClick('DAEMON Tools 4.00HE', 'You must reboot after previous operation', 'Button1')
; Desktop Reboot after 20 seconds.
Sleep(15*1000)
MsgBox(262144, 'DAEMON Tools 4.00HE', 'System restart commencing now', 5)
_Log('Win:' & @TAB & '"You must reboot after previous operation" = Restart')
Shutdown(2)
Exit

reboot after 20 sec?

how can i disable this or make the time longer , cause "shutdown.exe -r -f -t 90" this is not ready yet.

and it leaves a file behind now on desktop "DT4_log.log"

DT4_log.rar

Edited by muiz

@muiz

I see you used the debug script. Only the script in the AutoIt thread has the latest change. I see from the log that the toolbar installer did get deleted from the HDD before it could do anything.

Recommended:

Allow the AutoIt Script handle the system reboot at Desktop logon for ease (default).

Above quoting myself from AutoIt thread. When installed at RunOnceEx, the script will do the reboot for you when the desktop is active so I do not know why you are using the systems Shutdown.exe to also do the reboot ?

If you want to increase the timeout then look at this line:

Sleep(15*1000)

This is a 15 second Sleep before continuing with the next line of code. You can increase or decrease the 15 to a number that is more suitable for you.

The other 5 seconds is used for the MsgBox(). This can be changed also if suitable.

To Exit without timeout and reboot, then add an Exit after the ControlClick() and before the Sleep(). The script will Exit immediately.

_Log('Win:' & @TAB & '"You must reboot after previous operation"')

_RunOnce()

ControlClick('DAEMON Tools 4.00HE', 'You must reboot after previous operation', 'Button1')

Exit

; Desktop Reboot after 20 seconds.

Sleep(15*1000)

_Log('Win:' & @TAB & '"You must reboot after previous operation" = Restart')

Shutdown(2)

Exit

If you choose to use the systems Shutdown.exe, then use the Exit example above.

Use the script from the AutoIt thread to install it normally without any log file and with the latest changes.

Edit: Updated Debug script in 1st post.

Edited by MHz

thx , i will give it a try :thumbup

EDIT :

This doesnt work , cause now it tries to reboot while things are loading , and the system wont boot untill i click it away.

Isnt there a way without daemontools reboots , and i can let it reboot the way it always did?

your exit sample?

dont know if i can do this , im no autoit profesional :blushing:

added screenshot

dt4.rar

Edited by muiz

This doesnt work , cause now it tries to reboot while things are loading , and the system wont boot untill i click it away.

Isnt there a way without daemontools reboots , and i can let it reboot the way it always did?

your exit sample?

dont know if i can do this , im no autoit profesional :blushing:

added screenshot

No Reboot script

Added No Reboot script also to AutoIt thread. ;)