This is freakin me and michele out

XPerties

Look at this...

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/112...2003-87616.html

This person was found in our backyard. We were home that night and didnt here anything. We were out of town yesterday and got back late last night. Michele sister called and told us, I went online ofund the story and like 2 min later the cops showd up and was asking us questions. There searching the trash and grounds right now. This is real freaky.

That is scarry,and one of your neihbors at that.They say acts of violence like that are committed by someone close to the victim.And an 11 year old was stabbed to death last Oct. there,wow time for you guys to stay close to each other.Stay safe man. :)

No we didnt find the body. We had another visit from the police again tonight asking where we were this past friday night about 3am. What freaky is we were asleep till around 3am.

I woke up all of sudden and got on the PC to check the server and some customers. I talked to sedative for a little bit and then went back to sleep. We also had a visit from the TV media asking us question. In the morning or arounf 5pm our time torrow Im going to tape the news.

They say the lady was newly married and has a 9 month old child. She is still in critcal condition. Ill let you all know whats going on as I find out.

AAHHH!!!! XPerties, can you put a lower quality movie? I don't wanna download a whole 100MB file!!!

AAHH!!! 30 minutes left! :)

(Wow! That's a first! Post #1337! This post is SO 1337! w00t )

BTW, what channel are you looking at? I might have it on the dish! :rolleyes: (Satellite Dish :D)