Remove Luna theme with nLite

Indie

ok i think so

if you removed the luna theme only and not the theme support than it will work

xpize is setting royale as default after installation, but you can use registry settings also

please read the thing with the xpize bug that a file named "lund.msstyles" is not renamed to "royale.msstyles" in this forum - than you can create an unattended solution

regkey is also displayed here in forum i think - if not i have a look

thanks

yergling

ok i think so

if you removed the luna theme only and not the theme support than it will work

xpize is setting royale as default after installation, but you can use registry settings also

please read the thing with the xpize bug that a file named "lund.msstyles" is not renamed to "royale.msstyles" in this forum - than you can create an unattended solution

regkey is also displayed here in forum i think - if not i have a look

thanks

yergling

Ok, but the thing is - I want it to be chosen already when I boot up the first time.

I downloaded the Lite-version, will it include settings? (I don't want settings, I just want it to be fine from start).

Also, will Windows boot screen be modified?

i don't know

i think lite version functions are discribed on website

ok if you want to get royale theme with first logon than rip the royale theme from a running mce or xpize machine - get it in $OEM$ files to be copied to new install and use this reg tweak via batch file

REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ThemeManager /F /V DllName /D "%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles"

REG ADD HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ThemeManager /F /V DllName /D "%SystemRoot%\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles"

you can also use HKCU if you want only for current user !!!

have fun

yergling

Edited by yergling