Big Brother? Oh Brother

Doggie

• 1 month later...

bb4 here in UK is really dull to. When I went to gym they have MTV2 on hosting BB The war (some kinda German version). I'm telling you, they were scary looking. Vaguely understood the german too, mildly more entertaining than UK version

Aye, it's got a bit crap now over here in the UK...

I hear the germans are shagging all the time, lol, that never happens over here in our programs :) Anyone got any of that german footage?! w00t

Big Brother 2003 (4) in the UK is great I think.

Who thinks Fed should own up for failing them the task for the second time?!

Ohhhhhhhhh w00t Big Brother w00t

• 3 weeks later...

I never liked big bother from the start, its just a lot of poeple farting and picking their noses, for example, but a camera in your home, and do normal things, eg. watch tv, washing up, ringing people..erm, im bored already :) lol

now how many times have we all seen Big Brother series?  well here in australia, its bb3 and i'm already became annoyed..

http://www.bigbrother.com.au

theres only so many you can do.  Like movies.. theres only so many sequels to make :rolleyes:

I was annoyed when the first series started, bb is dull and boring. Watching the microwave spin round and round is more exciting :)

Yeah Ill agree This Years Big Bro Sux really Bad all the house mates are sad boring lil ppl , Last Years Was better , the Big Bro ppl betta get there Fingers out of there asses and do sumthing to make it betta b4 the public watch sumthing betta like ermm Dancing lil Dawfs or sumthing crap and stupid like that lol :)