Looking for a Backup Program

DerRickster

Transporting a program is impossible, since most of them are installed to custom os. For example StarForce installation is unique for 98se, win xp pro, win xp pro spk2 ... So the program you are asking for does not exist.

Some program with basic registry usage, may be portable, just use a .bat to autorestore their registry setting while lauching the program.

But, I suggest you go the real way, use standalone application, they are portable and dont need any installation.

:thumbup

If I recall I have a program called Easy Uninstall 2000 but its not officially supported with WinXP. Spring Cleaning is but I downloaded the trial and had nothing but problems with it.

HK-47: "Clarification: This meatbag is looking for a backup program that backups all files and registry information for storage."

If I recall I have a program called Easy Uninstall 2000 but its not officially supported with WinXP. Spring Cleaning is but I downloaded the trial and had nothing but problems with it.

HK-47: "Clarification: This meatbag is looking for a backup program that backups all files and registry information for storage."

If you dont have understood the 2 first post, reread them. Your are on a impossible quest.