What's better: Pepsi or Coke?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. What's better: Pepsi or Coke?

• PEPSI
    • COKE
    • I LIKE BOTH
    • I DON'T DRINK SOFT DRINKS
    • WHAT'S PEPSI AND COKE?

Personally I think that the coke can is ugly. Flat Pepsi works better for me and my family than Coke in any form. I admit that we probably wouldn't have had any Cola were it not fore Coke, but even if Pepsi came after, it is enhancing a product and thus making it better. A lot of original products are not that great. I think that Coke is a bit too rough and somewhat tastless when compared to Pepsi.

Remember, Coke is the first drink all over the world. Cheapest in price. More plants. More employees. Better shape of bottles.

What are you doing with those bottles to make that an issue? :P

Let's not forget where Coke's name came from, cocaine. That's one way to form a loyal customer base. Also, during WWII several of Coke's top executives in Germany were prominent Nazi members. Maybe they're funding Al Qaeda training camps these days.

Pepsi's better. I'd even go with Sam's Choice from Wal-Mart before buying Coke. :yes:

Some more info...

Pepsi has Gatorade, in which Coke then started making Powerade.

In the original formula for Pepsi, it had vanilla. So technically, Pepsi came out with a vanilla version first (1898).

If Coke is best because it was first, then Ford is the greatest American car for the same reason. Intel is better than AMD, man is better than woman, the chicken is better than the egg....or is it the egg is better than the chicken? :o

Also, during WWII several of Coke's top executives in Germany were prominent Nazi members.  Maybe they're funding Al Qaeda training camps these days.

Now, you're mixing politics with drinks as you mixed pepsi with alcohol! Do you think you can put a threat against people who like COKE?

No, you can't.

Well, I like all people who like COKE. I like Nazi, Al Qaeda, and Hitler, too; if they liked COKE. :P

However, and for the sake of gamehead200, I like drinking PEPSI; but when there's no COKE in place. :lol:

Pepsi, it tastes better and its all down to morals. Cola is sold in Western countries and Israel but not in arab or middle eastern states, whilst I am not of an ethnic or islamic background, I dont agree with what is happening in Israel or Western foriegn policy for the middle east in general, so as long as Cola continues to hold some stupid political stanza, where as Pepsi is available alomost anywhere, I will not buy it.

Maybe it seems futile, but at least I am showing some consideration for world unity ;)

Pepsi, it tastes better and its all down to morals. Cola is sold in Western countries and Israel but not in arab or middle eastern states, whilst I am not of an ethnic or islamic background, I dont agree with what is happening in Israel or Western foriegn policy for the middle east in general, so as long as Cola continues to hold some stupid political stanza, where as Pepsi is available alomost anywhere, I will not buy it.

Maybe it seems futile, but at least I am showing some consideration for world unity  ;)

I respect your attitude. :thumbup

But we drink CocaCola, here. B)

• 11 months later...