Winamp Statistics & Media Library Windows

fly2279

I've been using Alanol's silent msi for winamp install and it works great. But I would like to not have the statistics window pop up, by that I mean the window that pops up when you start winamp to send your name, addy, etc. I would also like to NOT have the media library pop up on first run, asking to search for files. I copy my winamp.ini file to the directory after install. I also have tried looking for registry keys that change once you run those and disable them but no luck. Does anyone know how to do that?

I've been using Alanol's silent msi for winamp install and it works great. But I would like to not have the statistics window pop up, by that I mean the window that pops up when you start winamp to send your name, addy, etc. I would also like to NOT have the media library pop up on first run, asking to search for files. I copy my winamp.ini file to the directory after install. I also have tried looking for registry keys that change once you run those and disable them but no luck. Does anyone know how to do that?

read the first post of alanols winamp.msi thread carefully... there must be a switch to disable the medialibrary and i dont understand what you means with send winamp your name... never heard about that...

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=46716

Edited by SolidasRock