Driver pack and xpize

Nugzo

2 words

Not Impossible

I made an unattended with driver pack. all works well. i am trying to now slipstream driver pack into Home OEM and Pro OEM. When i run the BTS_DPS_slipstreamer_V5115 it doesnt do anything. it doesnt create the UWXPCD_Root or do anything. the cmd window opens then closes. This is with Xpize installed. If i uninstall Xpize, then the BTS_DPS_slipstreamer_V5115 works normal. ive tried this on 3 fresh windows installs. Same results. This was with Xpize 4.0. I just tried 4.1 and it works as intended. The issue seems to be fixed now.

Edited by Nugzo

I spoke to soon. The slipstream worked, but now the Run_me doesnt work, just opens CMD Window then it closes and nothing else happens. Same as the Slipstreamer did. I uninstalled xpize and now it works like intended.

If windows cant run it properly or its a limitation, why include it in the program? It caused me hours and hours of aggravation. Dont take this the wrong way, I Love your program, just my opinion.

Had the same problem. I now just use the /nocmd switch in my uacd. Maybe it's a good thing to make a thread with known difficulties such as this, and powerdvd and ...

grtz

What if you look in the Support page in the XPize site? ;)

Also I include this because not everybody has problems with the modified console. You have the choice, and thats the important thing.