eMax Hosting Grand Opening Promo

XPerties

xperties, site design is very nice and your prices are very cheap.. plus the data transfer is very good indeed.. 100mb and 3gig bandwidth for $5.95 is totally sweet.. :) i might have to sign up soon.. :rolleyes:

xperties,  site design is very nice and your prices are very cheap.. plus the data transfer is very good indeed.. 100mb and 3gig bandwidth for $5.95 is totally sweet..  :)  i might have to sign up soon.. :rolleyes:

Remember its only $2.97 for the first 6 months instead of $5.95 :D

well.. its about 5.95 aus anyways a month so thats hell cheap.. avg here is around $20 a month.. so i will recommend u dude.. :) must discuss this with mr budget book :rolleyes::D
2.97 USD

United States Dollars    =

4.79251 AUD

Australia Dollars 

heh, your right. Well thanks for any business you send my way

so u take paypal?  cause can ya pay so many years up front? i'm interested in paying 2yrs in advance

yep.

Paypal accepted, also payments can be made through 2checkout.com as well. Just click on purchase and when completely the order form you will have a selection to pick credit card or paypal. :)

Payment options are

• Monthly
  • 3 months
  • 6 Months
  • 1 Year
  • 2 Year

but remember only first 6 months are 1/2 off.

OK, XPerties, hopefully, tonight I will be registering my domain name and I will be going over to your site to buy the "Budget" package...Sorry it took so long, but its sometimes hard to come up with domain names that aren't taken... :)