eMax Hosting Grand Opening Promo

XPerties

Very Nice site mate, but i think that you ave launched with the wong type of aim, you have launched at wierd prices mate, could do with a really cheap offer for a month, and the registration of hosting isnt the simplest mate.

my views above no need to take offence at it

XPerties, I just received an e-mail from you about the credit card...

The name on it has the initials A.I. (I don't wanna give out my mom's real name)...If you have problems with the CC department, please e-mail me again...

XPerties, I just received an e-mail from you about the credit card...

The name on it has the initials A.I. (I don't wanna give out my mom's real name)...If you have problems with the CC department, please e-mail me again...

Please dont use MSFN for problem concerning My company. View the support page for support contacts. Thanks

Very Nice site mate, but i think that you ave launched with the wong type of aim, you have launched at wierd prices mate, could do with a really cheap offer for a month, and the registration of hosting isnt the simplest mate.

my views above no need to take offence at it

Im sorry I didnt understand what you were trying to say. Are you refering to my prices being to high? Or are you suggesting I should have a cheeper package?

No offense taken, as I have studied what I offer and what other offer.

i basicly ment other places when first launching will offer things like a couple of months FREE hosting and FREE domains but display banner's etc, then after a couple of months they bring a charge in etc

Found a bad point on your site though which might put people off, your forums, theres not one post or anything so people might not trust the site if you know what i mean.

i basicly ment other places when first launching will offer things like a couple of months FREE hosting and FREE domains but display banner's etc, then after a couple of months they bring a charge in etc

Found a bad point on your site though which might put people off, your forums, theres not one post or anything so people might not trust the site if you know what i mean.

well Your getting 1/2 off right now if you sign up and use the promotion key, If you pay per year you get 1 month free, If you pay 2 years you get 2 months free.

Forums are there for people to ask questions, You can not view the members area, as of now everyone can view it. To fill it up takes time, but I see it as "The less posted the better the setup for the customers". Would you think I should have tons of post asking why why why , and this doesn't work, or no post at all. Seems logical.

Anyways Ive never been big on ripping people off, If someone came to me and said they wanted to make a deal then I would.

If you go to Webhost Talks forums, you'll see I offer special deals every min.

Another thing I live and breath for my server and my customers and if it takes me up for 24 hours dealing with there minor problems then I do it, that is what makes a good host...Not prices!

Thank you for your comments and feedback, Much appreciated. :)

OK, everyone! Its working now, but its the same stuff that I had before...

Gonna update it soon, I hope...

(Cries at only being allowed one hour a day (week day) on the computer, unless its for homework. :) This was one of the things I had to agree on to get this website...)