Show Yourself!

FthrJACK

Pretty unfortuinate that the Us is soo **** uptight about drinking...if we werent then alcholism and s*** like that probly wouldent bee so bad here...

Thankfully my parents and most parents of my friends really dident mind if we drank..as long as we were smart aboput it and dident drive....i think it was very smart on their part...they allowed us to drink within our own houses wich kept us away from all the dangeres asocciated with it....

=Drew

Nice pic rstryker.My daughter just turned 20yrs old.I'll tell you they grow up fast.She taught me some dos and windows 3.1 navigation back in 1993.I,m building her a system for her as she moves into her new appartment.There,I've shown my age again.Life is good above ground! :rolleyes::)

I just want to say "nice to meet you all" you all look like very nice people (although any one of you could be axe-wielding maniacs-MSN?) haha J/K

It's nice to put a face to whom you're talking to.

I really enjoy being part of this board, thanks for making me feel so welcome. :)

Yep - rstryker - gotta agree with Zipp.... Yesterday - my daughter was that age. Today, she is a senior in high school and knows EVERYTHING (what woman doesn't?). Great thing about daughters though - they will always be your 'baby girl'.......

LS_Dragon