Show Yourself!

FthrJACK

To all you men out there bashing my "good" name, I am not a wuss, I am just shy....... I need to get to know you all a little better-I haven't been here that long...... my birthday's coming....so if you're nice to me, maybe I can dig up something...... :rolleyes:

So, stop calling me names, you w*****s!!!!! :)

the forest castle caves are nothing to do with robin hood. only the sherif of nottingham is, robin hood likley never traveled as far as nottingham his whole life. theres no documentation to say he lived there or anything, there IS however to say he lived up here. so STFU!! :)

misskelli, your a chicken :rolleyes:

and as for your last comment, of course, we are male arent we....

Finding the "home" of Robin Hood is perhaps easier. An anonymous manuscript in the British Museum states that he was born in Lockesley in either Yorkshire or Nottinghamshire in 1160. Further references relate to events along the road from York to Nottingham.

Source: http://www.nottinghamshiretourism.co.uk

looks like no one can be certain of where he was born to me :)

so wheres the documentation that proofs he was born in yorkshire and never went to nottinghamshire ?

Kelli: as to "not known them that long", age, etc: Iposted my pic LAST YEAR. And I'm 49 and proud of it. and you're right: w*****s one and all. Pathetic, really.

MSNWar: Add all these to the boytoys calendar! If you like, I'll format and edit it.

Be good to have for blackmail purposes. Like the pic I have of my nephew is his undies, age 2. He's now 12. He gets to be a pain, ba-da-bing! i threaten to post on the net. He know's i'd do it, too.

Kelli: as to "not known them that long", age, etc: Iposted my pic LAST YEAR. And I'm 49 and proud of it. and you're right: w*****s one and all. Pathetic, really.

MSNWar: Add all these to the boytoys calendar! If you like, I'll format and edit it.

Be good to have for blackmail purposes. Like the pic I have of my nephew is his undies, age 2. He's now 12. He gets to be a pain, ba-da-bing! i threaten to post on the net. He know's i'd do it, too.

LOL, will do tonight. :)

Thanks for the show of support there Pia, maybe I'll just show my pic to you, as you are the nicest to me..... but then again maybe not..... I wouldn't want to be the one who p***ed you off-lord only knows what you'd do with it! lol!!!

Pathetic? Truly. :)

later.......

No one said anything about my last year pic, of me and my ex.... :)...Did anyone imagine me like this? BTW: Koala, nice pic.. :rolleyes:

post-2-1033597092_thumb.jpg

Wow Xper! your all tated out..and it looks like you could bench press a house...dident expect that from you dood....hehehe..

funnney stuff..ill have to get my roomates Digital cam and upload a pic of myself..this is interesting

=Drew

geforce, we had seen that before hehehe :rolleyes:

when you sent it to ileet for some odd reason Tim thought it was me lol :)

you look like one of my brothers mates called dave, just not as tall :D

lol@Koala -- nice try matey, but its still wussing out :D