Show Yourself!

FthrJACK

Hey FthrJACK - Compaq doesn't build proprietary machines anymore (not for a couple of years now). That system in the pic is a "Deskpro 6000" - at least 4 years old & so is the picture - but I haven't changed near as much as the computers we deal with these days. The 'proprietary' systems from Compaq were mostly the consumer systems (Presario) not the business systems - and they are still giving a bad rap!

LS

PS - so why no pic of misskelli???? Scared?

okay, you got me there, I was fibbing. I had you pictured as a "full blown hippie type"....... :) and I am not old! ha

As for you, LS, I'm sure FthrJACK can fight his own battles without you coming to his rescue, can't he? :rolleyes:

In case you had forgotten.......

You guys look at me everyday........ :D , Lord knows what else you do....... lol!!!!!!

yeah shes a wuss LS hehe :)

as for no more compaq proprietry systems THANK GOD!

pity that doesent get rid of the ones at night school we have been messing with.

im doing a PC maintenance OCR (internationally recognised apparently) certificate see.. so messing with old systems a lot.

cheers LS!

heh, i got to strip some for spares the other week too lol

its like a compaq graveyard in there, ill get a piccy sometime of the big pile of old PI and 486 machines :)

My tutor is probably reading this and wanting me to get him some manuals to print off lol

I would just like to say to all that didn't wuss out,"Nice to meet you" As for the rest "Wusses!" Hey FthrJack,I vacation there it's at Cape Cod Massachusetts.I live inland about 3 hours.It is a nice place though.

Hey Ls your as old as I am I think.

that dont look nothing like me :)

if i had a digi camera i would take a pic.

that pic is like 3years old and i am totally different now!

btw, anyone who doesnt know fthrjack decided to take a pic of me zoom in like 300% on my face and decide to add a stupid qoute to make me look like one of his kind a gypsie!

erm.jpg

orignal pic to the one tris edited.

theres another pic of me someone might have aswell ?standing next to a robin hood statue in nottingham

robin hood lived, died, and is buried in the Huddersfield area next town to me. he was fataly wounded just 2 miles from here, so please tell me why nottingham get all the tourism from it and crap.

that nunery on the end of the prince of thieves film is a real place (not the actual one in the film) and he really is buried in its gardens. (remember he fires an arrow at the end of the film? probably artistic liscence, but he IS in the nunerys grounds) :moon: