Removing the software?

Frysdisken

Sure, just go to My Computer > hardware > Device Manager > right click on the Device Driver, properties, Driver Details. View the list of files that make up the driver, search them and copy each file to a folder and zip it. Now you have a backup of the driver. Uninstall the software then simply direct Windows hardware wizard to the folder containing the unzipped files. Or use a program called Double Driver.

To understand me, what youve told me is to copy those files that its using, in driver details, well doing that also gets the software with it, because when I gotta install it the files search for that one aswell and install it, cmixer.exe

Remove all that jibberish above. ;)

Now, you find your drivers+software package online, download it. Extract it, find the folder in the package containing the drivers, compress that and put it somewhere and delete the rest. I understand what you mean, you want only the DLLs/SYS files. Download the program Double Driver. It will recognise all your drivers. Backup the ones you desire with it.