Large DVD(9) Image Not Working

I have created an unattended windows xp image with alot of software that i want to install using RunOnce method. The RunOnce works great and silently going through all the software when i tryed running it on an already installed VM. The unattended win xp works great to when apps are not added but for some reason when i create the final image which is 5.5GB then i get the error

"Virtual machine kernel stack fault (hardware reset)"

on VMWare when its at the "setup is inspecting your hardware config" stage of setup, right after boot.

i beleave it has something to do with in image being to big, but surely you can make a DL DVD unattended Win XP CD?

I have been using nLite RC3 to make the image but have also tried to do it manually with no success.

Can anyone help please

It's possible that nLite is not creating the ISO image properly. Personally, I use UltraISO, which I'm not entirely satisfied with but it does create 7GB ISO files for me that burn properly to a DVD. And the DVD installs without issue.

There's a lot of options with ISO file creation, most of which I'm really not so clear on. I chose options in UltraISO that seemed to indicate to me the greatest level of compatibility.

i still cant get an 7GB iso to boot in my vitual machine it just hangs on the detecting hardware stage.

has anyone got any other ideas or suggestions. I tried making the ISO in UltraISO but still didnt work, maybe i got some of the settings wrong.

Is there a limit to the size of file names or CaSe or any other restrictions in the ISO format that i should know about?

Please help