Winamp 5.111 full AutoIt

Hello,

i have rewrite an old AutoIt script for winamp 5.03 to 5.111. It works fine but at the end i get popups of user information and also from medialibrary and also Lama Whippin is played. how to stop them all?

I known Alanoll create winamp.msi installers but i want to do this in AutoIt way....

So could someone help me with the last lines of the Au3?

I tested your script and attached is the end result. I concatenated all your Sends together. The Sends could be used in one complete string but looks better highlighted concatenated in the Scite4AutoIt3 editor. Your last several line are not needed as when the Adlib closes the processes then the annoying windows do mot appear. Do not even see that 100 free EMusic thing install as a bonus.

HTH

Winamp_5111_full.html

Edit: Added a Sleep(1000) to extend the Adlib on stopping winamp from a possible delayed start attempt.

Edited by MHz

I tested your script and attached is the end result. I concatenated all your Sends together. The Sends could be used in one complete string but looks better highlighted concatenated in the Scite4AutoIt3 editor. Your last several line are not needed as when the Adlib closes the processes then the annoying windows do mot appear. Do not even see that 100 free EMusic thing install as a bonus.

HTH

THANKS!! :w00t: Do you want also post this in the AutoIt collection topic which is sticked in Application Installs? Also do i need to install the Scite? I am downloading it now because i am curious but i want to know if it is really needed?

EDIT: it works fine without Scite, but i have installed to get a idea of the program...

Edited by SolidasRock

Also do i need to install the Scite? I am downloading it now because i am curious but i want to know if it is really needed?

Nope.! But I download it and never turn on AutiIT without it any more.! Simply it's good stuff.!

On .au3 right click and Edit Script then it'll open SciTe for auotIT.! Verry verry good.!

THANKS!! :w00t: Do you want also post this in the AutoIt collection topic which is sticked in Application Installs? Also do i need to install the Scite? I am downloading it now because i am curious but i want to know if it is really needed?

EDIT: it works fine without Scite, but i have installed to get a idea of the program...

SolidasRock,

It is your script so you can add to AutoIt thread ;) . I have noticed in some later tests that Winamp may delay it's startup just after the script finishes so a small Sleep(1000) between ProcessWaitClose($pid) and AdlibDisable() should prevent it.

If you do not have a good editor for AutoIt then Scite4AutoIt3 is a must have recommended item. kaje_ovo has stated enough praise of it. It is fully setup well for AutoIt scripting.

Edit: changed wording for better understanding.

Edited by MHz

SolidasRock,

It is your script so you can add to AutoIt thread ;) . I have noticed in some later tests that Winamp may delay it's startup just after the script finishes so a small Sleep(1000) between ProcessWaitClose($pid) and AdlibDisable() should prevent it.

If you do not have a good editor for AutoIt then Scite4AutoIt3 is a must have item. kaje_ovo has stated enough praise of it. It is fully setup well for AutoIt scripting.

i have posted it there and give you the credits :whistle: .

i have download the scite as said before, but i dont understand it at all...

i will take a look now at scite because i believe my autoit for cursorxp could be better written than it is now...

i have posted it there and give you the credits :whistle: .

i have download the scite as said before, but i dont understand it at all...

i will take a look now at scite because i believe my autoit for cursorxp could be better written than it is now...

Thanks. Nice addition to the AutoIt thread.

You have only just downloaded Scite. Give it time. You will learn to use it in time. ;)