need help

sednainc

how can i boot from inside my hardrive?

can anyone help me please?

there is a window files in my hardrive

but i duno how boot from there

some of my friends told me to use command prompt to boot from it but i don't know how to use it

can anyone help me

thank you

some of my friends told me to use command prompt to boot from it but i don't know how to use it

can anyone help me

thank you

You are probably better off just booting from your windows CD and then "REPAIR" the install instead. If you try to boot from a partition that has the OS, but has no boot files... you are in for a world of problems trying to get it back up and running manually. Just do a repair, and not a CONSOLE REPAIR... the seoncd "repair" ... the automatic one. Hope this helps...

Cheers.

can anyone help me

thank you

You are probably better off just booting from your windows CD and then "REPAIR" the install instead. If you try to boot from a partition that has the OS, but has no boot files... you are in for a world of problems trying to get it back up and running manually. Just do a repair, and not a CONSOLE REPAIR... the seoncd "repair" ... the automatic one. Hope this helps...

Cheers.

but the can't be burn into a disc and make a boot disc becoz the file size is too big which is 1.71 GB,and the disc size is just 700mb, i download the windows files from a website(forgot where is it) and when i press setup,i can't be installed.

so i need to boot from inside the harddisc

and how am i supose to do it?

help me please