Full unattended XP SP2?

I just have two question....

I've created an unattended WinXP with XP2 with updates with automatic creation of user and after that I'm using the WPI....

During the installation it appears a message for the video resolution... can I skip that?

and after that it appers a GUI to configure automatic update (or not right now)...

is there a way to preconfigure these two steps or to skip them?

Thanks in advance

PS. Sorry for my english :P

For the problem of the "Let's spend some minutes configuring your PC"-screen you can add in your winnt.sif (I386 directory) the following line under "[unattended]":

UnattendSwitch = "yes"

The other problem of the resolution-change might be solved by adding the following line under "[Display]":

ConfigureAtLogon = 0

I am not sure of both solutions, i have the same problems and found these solutions on the internet, but i haven't tested yet.

"During the installation it appears a message for the video resolution... can I skip that?"

-> I am not sure which dialog box that is? Exactly what does it say? Sometimes, when the Win32 installation detects an Plug n' Play monitor, it will dispaly a dialog box to point out the correct drivers for the screen @ T-34 minutes into the installation. If u ignore this box it will dissapear by itself. Or provide a driver that is correct to the $OEM$folder structure. As I said I am not sure weather it is that error u r getting? Also, if there is a bad software driver (that doesnt match) u sometimes get a dialog box which instructs u to confirm if u want to keep the current graphic settings, however, that normally comes after the [GuiRunOnce] section.

have u made the video setting in ur .sif / txt file?

e.g

[Display]

BitsPerPel = 16

XResolution = 1024

YResolution = 768

VRefresh = 75

Gimme something more (error msg or stribg in dialog box)... boered, nothing to do! ;)

*** CU DUDE ***

First of all thank you guys for your help...

I've found out how to skip those two steps

In the winnt.sif I've inserted:

[Data]

AutomaticUpdates = Yes (it skips the screen to configure the automatic updates)

[Display]

BitsPerPel = 32

XResolution = 1024

YResolution = 768

VRefresh = 75

AutoConfirm = 1 (it skips the question to fix the resolution at first boot after the installation)

But I have another problem now!!!!!

It doesn't change the resolution to 1024x768... and I have 640x480!!!!

Any help on that?

Thank you!!!!!