Office 2003 Prob?

Wesmosis

hey guyz, I have shrunken the office 2003 into 7ip and everything waz cool so far

but when I'm trying to type in arabic, the numbers appears Indian rather Arabic Numbers, then I have to change it manully from Options > Complex scripts > Numeral > Arabic which is so annoyaing.

and the more annoying that when I gave the CD to newbie friends, they don't know how to change the numeral look of the numbers and they go to the Regional Settings to mess alot of things up! ;)

so How can I Unattendely configure this option from Indian to Arabic Numbers?

plz this is so so crucial for my uAXPSP2 CD :blink:

hey guyz, I have shrunken the office 2003 into 7ip and everything waz cool so far

but when I'm trying to type in arabic, the numbers appears Indian rather Arabic Numbers, then I have to change it manully from Options > Complex scripts > Numeral > Arabic which is so annoyaing.

and the more annoying that when I gave the CD to newbie friends, they don't know how to change the numeral look of the numbers and they go to the Regional Settings to mess alot of things up! ;)

so How can I Unattendely configure this option from Indian to Arabic Numbers?

plz this is so so crucial for my uAXPSP2 CD :blink:

so you give your copy of office and other stuff to friends? mhm...sounds illegal.

but to answer your question...try looking at your unattende.mst, recreate it with the good settings instead of using the one from someone else.

Edited by visaversa

I made the unattended.mst myself according to this guide http://unattended.msfn.org/intermediate/ap...03_advanced.htm and the BukeyEYE tutorial about Shrinking

and yeah btw, Me and My friends share the knowledge nothing else

If i am not mistaking....you can build a mst file based on your actual installed office.

got to look that up...been awile sins i have build/rebuild a mst.

But i am sure you can do that Options > Complex scripts > Numeral > Arabic thingy

• 3 weeks later...