Win2000 won't install

MADIKKE

Greetings,

I followed the unattended + multi boot guide on this forums.

I've used 3 OS

WinXP

Win2000

Win 98

The only problem is that when I select Win2000 to install (when it boots from the dvd)

It starts.. I get the blueee screen, and then I get the message :

Please insert the Win2000 CD in your A: Drive.

Help?

If im correct I did everything followwing the guide, even double checked it....

It's not so much that it's empty, it's just that the installation wants to see this file to confirm that you got the right CD in. Just have it in there, it'll work just fine. Mines is also empty. If it doesn't work, I would start from scratch with the 2K side and just make sure I completely follow the guide ver batem.

I have the Bootmenu come up fine, select Windows XP or 2000 to install from, it does its thing, but when it reboots to install Windows after copying the files as it normally does in setup, the system goes right back to bootmenu and starts over again. has anyone figured out how to bypass the bootmenu, so I could go straight back to windows setup

Thanks for the response, but that is not what I meant... When you allow the cdshell

to boot from the hard drive, it gives you a linux command prompt... I want to bypass

the menu from coming up to go straight into windows. During the boot process, the

system checks the boot folder for the loader. bin file... I am looking for a way to either

have an option to bypass the menu, or load the menu