Nero Burning Rom

Nero Cover Designer

Nero Toolkit

Complete Help (Both ENG+NLD)

- Shortcut group is created in Start Menu

- Shortcut to Nero Express is added to Desktop

Download:

Unavailable at the moment

You can apply license information afterwards using regkey, or by entering keydata manual on Nero startup.

Now if someone could post necessary DirectShow filters to keep for VCD and SVCD creation, I will bring out 2 packs for Dutch and English users.

Hey hp38user,

I was waiting for 7.0.1.5 NL before posting exactly the same (NL version) :)

What do you mean with "complete help"? As far as I know Nero doesn't really include any Helpfiles, all helpfiles only contain a link to their support site. So I remove those useless files.

About the Directshow filters, check the Directshow FilterPack.

(I hope by asking this you mean you removed the DSFilters and everything belonging to it. If so I wont have to make a package myself :D )

EDIT:

So now Nero 7.0.5.4 has come... Hp38user are you already editing the MSI of this version?

if not I will :D

Edited by ZileXa

Hey hp38user,

I was waiting for 7.0.1.5 NL before posting exactly the same (NL version) :)

What do you mean with "complete help"? As far as I know Nero doesn't really include any Helpfiles, all helpfiles only contain a link to their support site. So I remove those useless files.

About the Directshow filters, check the Directshow FilterPack.

(I hope by asking this you mean you removed the DSFilters and everything belonging to it. If so I wont have to make a package myself :D )

EDIT:

So now Nero 7.0.5.4 has come... Hp38user are you already editing the MSI of this version?

if not I will :D

I'm creating a new installer for it. I'm not longer working on any MSI, so you are free to work on it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to follow most of the instructions but got kind of lost at the end. First of all I only had the Nero.msi not the Nerosuite.msi Is that a problem?

Second I got as far as

6)To Install "Path to NeroSuite.msi TRANSFORMS=Nerocore.mst /qb-! /norestart"

Where do I type that, in run or in cmd? not sure how to do that.

Also I'm not following what to do with the xxmklink. If you could send me an e-mail or something that would be great. I'm sorry for the trouble.

My e-mail is moses_rona@yahoo.com

Thankx

• 2 weeks later...

OK, finally got around the so called DLL hell, I even managed to update the app to the newest version ;) :

Nero Lite 7.0.8.2

- Nero Burning Rom / Express

- Nero Cover Designer

- Nero WaveEditor

- Nero Toolkit

+ MauSau Additional Audio Codecs included

+ Audio-skipping workaround included

+ Helpfiles included

+ Working VCD/SVCD support

+ Updated Anti-Virus included

+ FULLY CUSTOMISABLE

Advanced installer without any bloat!

Current limitations:

- Nero Lite will only install on Windows XP for the time being. If no problems get reported, I'll look into making it Win2K compatible.

- It's not possible to apply License data through Nero Lite Setup unattendly. Import your license data manually into the registry afterwards.

Note

+ Evaluation Serial included (30-day trial valid through 5-1-2006)

Installer is created with InnoSetup, standard unattended switch to use: /VERYSILENT. Expect more information on how to unattendly install only specific components, installation tasks etc, later this week.

Download:

Nero Burning Rom 7 Lite Project

Edited by hp38guser