No time to code latley.

Siginet

Just wanted to let everyone know I have been very busy latley. I haven't had a chance to code anything new for WinXP PowPacker in a while. I do have plans to code as soon as I get some time. But there have been no major bug reports on the latest release. It seems to be working very well. I guess that's why this forum gets a lot of visits but not many new posts. :(

I wish the people who used the program would post in here some more. At least give me some indication that you guys enjoy my app or not. It has had about 30,000 downloads at BetaNews in about 4 months or so... but not many replys in the forums. :( Is it because there aren't any bugs to report? Or are people just not interested in the program?

• 2 months later...

Yeah I still have not had time to code... but I do plan to soon (I hope). Paul_365 is gonna help develope the later releases... so you guys can expect a big update next time. I want to get a final Windows xp powerpacker out soon... so we can begin developing Windows PowerPacker. Windows PowerPacker will probably be a pay version of the program... but Windows XP PowerPacker will remain free. The only reason I decided to make Windows PowerPacker a pay version is because the donation thing did not work at all in Windows XP PowerPacker. I only got 1 donation in the very beginning... and that was the end of donations. So you can see how I was kinda burnt out on coding for a while... but that doesn't mean I am gonna stop. I hope that people will buy the Windows PowerPacker version though. It will make my life a little easier. ;) The wife has started complaining about me coding so much! LOL! So if I make a little profit... it satisfies her. ;) Hope you all understand.