Got to test out the XBOX 360 today..

PaCiNoLiFe

I have to admit today my jaws dropped when passing through my local Walmart supercenter and saw this kid playing the new King Kong game demo. I was like what system is that and he replied in a totally excited voice the XBOX 360. I was like your kidding me and he stepped to the side and he was right as it sat protected behind the glass case. So after pushing the kid off the controller. :rolleyes: lmao!! I started browsing through the demos and picked out Call of Duty 2. I'm a big Sony fan but after playing this demo I have to say I indeed will be getting me one of these babies. The graphics were out of this world and the new controller is sweeeeet!!! I noticed no kind of delays at all even when loading demos up as they were up and running in a matter of seconds totally insane. Nov. 22 is the release date and i'll be waiting.

Edited by PaCiNoLiFe

well i suggest you go look at paul thurrotts site about xbox 360, games look nothing short than spectacular!

Hmm... mental images of this Paul Thurrot being humped in one end by Bill Gates while having dollar notes shoved in the other... <_<

Lucky!! I am going to pass on the 360 and buy the PS3

Yeah... Boomerang's are great, aren't they? :P

It's not a boomerang, man, it's a double-ended vibrator :)

PS3-The console of choice for a new generation of Lesbians!

Sony-Purveyors of fine Lesbian sex toys.

Personally, I'm going to pass on 360 for the moment, snag a Revolution at launch, and when PS3 launches, I'll buy a 360. It's pretty well a lock-in that Xbox 360 will have not only the better price, but the better library of games, what with the second generation of software hitting at about the same time as the PS3 launch. Since there's no significant difference in the hardware between the two machines, it's obvious enough that Gen2 360 games will look and play much better than Gen1 PS3 games. By the 3rd gen of both systems I doubt we'll ever see a significant divergence in graphics between the two again.

I'll snag PS3 when MGS4 comes out, but given Sony's track record with releasing junk electronics, I wouldn't touch a launch-window PS3 with a 50% discount.

Jason

Edited by JasonGW