replacing/tweaking windows' copy/paste routine?

rock_ya_baby

Hi guys, is there a way to tweak or replace the way windows copy/pastes stuff.. i mean like sometimes when you copy a bunch of files and start moving/pasting it smwhr else...and if theres a corrupt or locked files in one of those.. windows states "the file can not be read.. bla bla.. operation failed..etc" and the copying is stopped in between...

can it be done as it is in linux, like in ,for eg., in kde.. the dialog box has a "resume" or "skip this file" button... in the copy/paste dialog box..

ne ideas? apps?

ps: i dont want to use a separate utility.. which i have to open each time i want to copy/paste stuff... need something permanent/effortless

Does this app (Total Copy) resume copy jobs even if one of the files being copied fails to copy?

One of the things I hate the most is when I am copying large amounts of directories/files and if one of the files errors or does not copy, the entire job quits leaving only part of the files copied to the target, without any indication of where exactly the error occured.