Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
RichM

How do you enable dHTML in WinPE 2005?

I have a very nice computer setup HTA (HTML application) that does indeed run on WinPE 2005, but the onmouseover actions do not seem to be working on WinPE, though they work fine on XP. Does anyone know what I need to add in (dll or something) to make this work on WinPE?

the script is pretty well customized to our setup at work, but I may share some aspects if people are interested. It's vbscript in an hta.

thanks

Rich

Hey Rich, if there is an example you could share that would be great. I've been working on a basic HTA to allow our users to pick which OS they want to install on a given server, but my talents with HTA are limited at best.

Thanks

well the script is over 1000 lines... what are you getting stumped with, and I'll post relevant sections or tell you how I got around it?