MultiBoot CD booting error

mGforCe

Hi frnds,

I am making a multiboot CD containing two linux live rescue cds systemrescuecd-x86-0.2.15 ,INSERT-1.3.5a_en and BartPE .

What have I done ..

In the First phase of cd making, I tried to make a multiboot linux only cd..booting from isolinux.bin.For that I edited isolinux.cfg and added boot options for both Cds. I then tried making the cd from CDimage using command

cdimage.exe" -l"RESQCD" -t2/29/2004,12:00:00 -h -j1 -b"J:\EasyBoot\disk1\isolinux\isolinux.bin" "J:\EasyBoot\disk1" "J:\EasyBoot\iso\easy.iso"

but always I would always end up getting error

isolinux: Image checksum error ,
So I tried by other way. This time I opened any one of the linux live cd in UltraIso and then modified it by adding the files of other cd too and also changing the contents of isolinux folder.. Then I saved a new copy of iso and whoa !! it worked fine. Thus I checked my settings for isolinux.cfg

In next phase of making ,

I started easy boot. I extrcted boot file of the multiboot linux cd made in phase one using UltraIso (linux.bif) , and tried calling it from the easyboot menu , but then I again got the same error..

isolinux: Image checksum error ,

FYI I made the Cd using the followings options in CDImage 2.47 GUI

cdimage.exe" -l"RESQCD" -t2/29/2004,12:00:00 -h -j1 -b"J:\EasyBoot\disk1\ezboot\loader.bin" "J:\EasyBoot\disk1" "J:\EasyBoot\iso\easy1.iso"

I also tried mkisofs , as following.

mkisofs -iso-level 4 -l -d -r -D -J -joliet-long -b ezboot/loader.bin -allow-multidot -no-emul-boot -V "RESQCD" -A MKISOFS -sysid "Win32" -boot-load-size 4 -o "J:\EasyBoot\iso\easy_mkisofs.iso" "j:\EasyBoot\disk1"

but then gave me error cannot find menu.ezb , the main menu file in ezboot folder... and so everything stopped there..

I wanted to start from easyboot as it gives me password protection option and also I am able to make it easily.. Can any one help me with the error ???

Or any quick trick in cdshell which seems to be very confusing to me.. I read flykite's guide and downloaded cdshell.. but it seems to just be going over my head...

Thnx in advance ,

mGforCe