Visa multibbot dvd

kingroach

I was trying to build a multiboot vista dvd.. although its not practical.. two versions of vista doesnt hold into one dvd even after optimization because of .wim files.. but just for the fun of it.. I notices that the boot loader loads BOOT directory instead of 1386 of xp.. in boot folder BOOT.SDI files are same for vista 5219 and 5231.. but in 5231 there is CDBOOT.SDI files.. so, I placed BOOT folder in root along with BOOTMGR file and boot.ini file. I changed the boot.ini like this:

[boot loader]
nobcd
timeout=30
default=ramdisk(0)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
ramdisk(0)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows Longhorn 5219 Setup" /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN /FASTDETECT /DETECTHAL /MININT /rdpath=multi(0)disk(0)cdrom(0)\5219\sources\boot.wim /RDSDIHDRPATH=multi(0)disk(0)cdrom(0)\5219\boot\boot.sdi /USENEWLOADER
ramdisk(0)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows Longhorn 5231 Setup" /NOEXECUTE=OPTIN /FASTDETECT /DETECTHAL /MININT /rdpath=multi(0)disk(0)cdrom(0)\5231\sources\boot.wim /RDSDIHDRPATH=multi(0)disk(0)cdrom(0)\5231\boot\boot.sdi /USENEWLOADER

the menu appears but after I choose the dvd just reboots.. Is there anyother files involve in te boot process or am I thinking to easy?.. :(