[Discontinued] AutoRIS V2.10

Great job with this script. This is amazing and just what I was looking for. It will save me and the other volunteers who support a local school a ton of time. Thank you! :thumbup

Looking forward to seeing the next version with the new BTS slipstreamer.

I'm getting pretty close to releasing the first beta of AutoImage, the successor to AutoRIS. The program handles CD/DVD images in addition to RIS now. Here's some screen shots to give you an idea of what this will be like.

Shot1.png

Shot2.png

Shot3.png

Shot4.png

Shot5.png

Shot6.png

Shot7.png

Shot8.png

As you can see I'm still working on the ScriptPack end of it which is proving a bit more challenging than I thought it would be. The main reason I haven't put out a beta yet is that the DriverPacks functionality isn't working at all. Everything is working on my end, it's just that the API mode of the new BASE needs a bit of tweaking and bug hunting yet. I'm sure when BTS is finished with his exams he'll have things working without too much delay.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I'm hoping to get a beta out very soon. I realize a beta is just that - imperfect.. but at the same time I'd like to at least have the vast majority of features implemented and the list of "known issues" not be too lengthy. I think people only have so much patience with testing things that take quite a while to run it's course. I'm going to try my best to get something out in the wild this weekend.

That looks awsome Rogue! I'm a fan allready! :thumbup:

Well I sure hope you guys end up liking what I've done. This is my very first .NET application and in fact this is easily the most in depth programming I've done since the 1980's.

Well firstly I have to say I love it this could really change my life. :thumbup

But I came across this problemerror1.GIF

while running the driver packs part of the intergration I was then asked by your application if I wanted to quit or continue I chose continue but it seems to have hung at this point.

First, it would be better if you started a thread at the new support forums. Second, I'll need a little bit more information. The AutoIt error is an error in the BASE slipstreamer and from looking at the screenie it appears to have something to do with 3rd Party DPs.

If you have a log that would be helpful in determining if the issue is BASE related or AutoImage related. I'm leaning towards BASE as I've seen similar screen shots over at Bashrat's forums regarding 3rd Party DPs.