How to create a bootable Vista-CD?

Down_under

Hello!

I've downloaded the main-directories of the new Beta-Vista-DVD, and there was no Boot-Image-File included!

How can I create a CD/DVD without this Image????

Can anyone help and send me this Image??? I want to burn it with Nero.

Thanks

Down_under

I've properly read the forum-rules, I didn't speak from warez and I dont't want to know from you, where I can download Vista - I've done it already!

I only want a bootimage from Vista please!

And one more important point:

Why do you not tolerate it, when some of us play Microsofts "bunnys", sacrifing our PCs, to get to know their new, "good/better" operating system??? :realmad:

In this stadium, it's so bad, to bad to work with it, why do you then speak from "warez"????

I DON'T want to crack or activate it, I only want to TEST it!!!!

So, I say it once more:

I've the folder named "boot", there are some.bin-Files - but Nero wants an img.-file!

Please tell me, how I can get a Bootable Vista-CD. ;)

Down_under

• 5 months later...

My first post here so i am really nervous..

on msdn, the download will be an iso image from what i heard...[not sure]

when some of us play Microsofts "bunnys", sacrifing our PCs, to get to know their new, "good/better" operating system???

In this stadium, it's so bad, to bad to work with it, why do you then speak from "warez"????

I DON'T want to crack or activate it, I only want to TEST it!!!!

Well for a start, personally i don't think using pirated software is going to help M$ much [maybe lose money?].

Also don't you need the key before you can install it (before the license and that)?

• 2 years later...
Guest serveron
We don't support warez! Beat-it.

i registered just to say I will have placed a host 127.0.0.1 on msfn.org in my windows dir after reading your lame reaction!!

BETA is something completly different then WAREZ.

Please get a life already! did you OD on MS software or something? nobody mentions warez and you are already freaking out.

this post is probably deleted within minutes, but then again it will be deleted by the person that should read it, the 16 year old.

Its considered warez because the software is not legal. There's all sorts of NDAs and EULAs for beta software from Microsoft.

And yes, the 'official' beta DVD is already bootable. No changes needed.

edit: damnit. this thread is REALLY old.

Edited by brucevangeorge

another case of "resurrecting an old post" syndrome. the remedy for you illness is to read the dates of the posts.... as the argument is now old and probably not worth digging it out from the graveyard.

:blushing: Wasn't me. It was mr. one-post above.

Edited by brucevangeorge