New Sig's Done!

ThA_FiLeR

16 members have voted

1. 1. New Sig's Done!

• Allot better then the old one!
    • It's alright..
    • I like the old one better!

Doggie, respect other people's bandwidth. Host it on the webspace where you previously hosted your old sig, you could host it on geocities using the txt extension trick, works pretty well

Doggie, respect other people's bandwidth. Host it on the webspace where you previously hosted your old sig, you could host it on geocities using the txt extension trick, works pretty well

dude settle.. i know.. i'll host it somewhere.. :)

don't really like it the colors all contrast against each other and the image appears too harsh and busy but each to their own i guess

Well for some reason every time I do graphics it seems to come out LOUD! I am trying to think softer and making some progress. As well I am keeping an eye on Sigs like yours to see if I can figure out how it is done. I am an old man (50) and have to change my way of seeing color and blending. Really never paid any attention to it before..........

:)

to daveh firstly the sig looks ok but would look much better if the text in the background was more opaque and the text in the forground was more clear. As to tinker a lot better attempt mate but the colours seem a little drab. A major major improvement could be made to the new sig u made for dave by simply making the area outside of the bubbles transparent and saving it as a gif with alpha transparency. Mind you this is all just in my opinion different people have different styles and different people like different colours etc some people might not like my sig but i do it took 2 hours to do so i aint chuckin it away lol.