How can I uninstall xp 64?

Hi, I just got a blazin' kick-a** computer and installed xp 64 on it. Now I realize there are hardly any drivers for it and I want it gone. Any OS cd I put in the drive gives me the xp dialog box, but "Install XP" is always greyed out. So I decided to try KillDisk to just clear everything and start fresh, but even though it knows there is a floppy drive, it will never recognize a disk.

Someone please help.

Nzxt Nemesis Elite Case

Ultra X-Connect 500W Power supply

Athlon 64 3700+ CPU

DFI LanParty MOBO (not SLI)

OCZ 1GM RAM

ATI Sapphire X300 Video Card

Maxtor DiamondMax 10 300GB HDD

HP DVD-writer DVD100i

:realmad:

What I'm missing is the driver for my HP printer and the stuff to make my Vid card to go beyond just working. The cds that came with Vid card, Mobo and my R2 gaming mouse are fully not recognized. Funny since the DFI LandParty is made just for 64 bit processors and the 64bit OS doesn't know what to do with it.

Del worked and I did change the boot order, but it made no difference and just went straight to the boot screen.

What I'm missing is the driver for my HP printer and the stuff to make my Vid card to go beyond just working. The cds that came with Vid card, Mobo and my R2 gaming mouse are fully not recognized. Funny since the DFI LandParty is made just for 64 bit processors and the 64bit OS doesn't know what to do with it.

Del worked and I did change the boot order, but it made no difference and just went straight to the boot screen.

You can't use the drivers on the CD. Those are 32 bit drivers...

You have to download the 64bit drivers from ati's website, and nvidia's website and same for everything else. Of course you are going to run into problems trying to install 32bit drivers on a 64bit OS..

This is not windows's fault, or DFI's fault, it's your user error..

And also, getting into your bios and changing the boot order, this all has nothing to do with windows or windows drivers. For my DFI mobo I push DEL to get into the BIOS, and I push ESC to get to the boot menu where I can just select cd rom and just boot to it that one time and install windows, then you don't have to save changes in the bios. You might consider updating your DFI BIOS if it is out of date, by the way.