Standalone Outlook 6

fdv

Sometimes I get folks asking for this.

Here is a .torrent

It's free from MS anyway, but this is updated with patched files current as of this post.

I will probably decide that I don't want to sacrifice the bandwidth later, that's why I am seeding this .torrent right now. I'd like it to propagate a little bit, then I'm going to take it down. Ideally, someone can find a home for it and seed it themselves. As for right now, though, grab it even if you don't need it but think you might later.

BTW if it doesn't work for you, I don't wanna know about it -- I'm not going to offer support on this. it works for me and Oleg_II, if it doesn't work for you, I'm going to say "Use Thunderbird instead!" :thumbup

Edited by fdv

I have to add that if you need OE installing with fdv's set of files, you have to run winhtml.inf from installation disk before first OE start. If you don't there will be some errors and OE won't work at all.

winhtml.inf also gives you back the ability to open most .CHM files.

Just a note: if you only need OE, you can comment all references to jscript.dll and shdoclc.dll in winhtml.inf before burning your disk - these files are not needed for OE and .CHM and are dangerous (as fdv says ;)