looking for AIO printer with network support

XtremeMaC

hi there

i'm looking for a all in one printer that has network support either wired/wireless works.

i know hp has some

i looked at canon,epson but none of the aio mentions network..

anyone got any suggestions? anyone have aio with network support?

thanks..

hp 7310. It has network support. Never has jammed,never had a prob

It gets used to death for work. I must have filled the SAME cartridge about 15 times so far and it has yet to complain. Also, HP finally released a package w/ Drivers & network support. Before you almost had to install the whole 500+ install package for it to detect and find the printer. :puke:

Almost all HP AIO are either network ready or can be w/ the network add-on option.

I have used the 5500 series which is cheaper and it is very nice as well.

I may be biased, but HP has the best AIO's IMO. HP printers have always been soliid, though i think Lexmark has better super hi-res quality.

get a print server....wired can be found for as little as $20-$30. The wifi is more expensive, but if you get one that matches the brand of your router (if you have one) it is a painless install. If you don't have a router, consider getting one with a built in print server.

Linksys -http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?childpagename=US%2FLayout&packedargs=c%3DL_Product_C2%26cid%3D1114037289336&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

http://www.epinions.com/Print_Servers--rev...ice_range_0_100