how much would i get for 5 computers

dee88

didnt know where to put this thread but i have 5 computers to sell all the same specs (listed below) how much do you think i would get for each of them.

windows xp pro installed

intel pentium 3 (500mhz)

192mb ram

10gb HDD (formatted)

32mb graphics card

CRT monitor included

i using one of these computers now just to test it out and its going very well.

Edited by dee88

im not sure what would these computers be worth. i will include shipping.

i think these computers are very good the one im using now is running great.

Edited by dee88

if you put them on ebay I guess you would get around £80 or £90 each maybe. If I were you, I would wait until december and put them in your local paper during the build up for christmas. you'll get a lot more then, maybe around £170 each.

if you're not including the version of Windows XP since it was installed by the network admin, i think its illegal to sell without formatting the harddrive clean. They probably run the same serial number on all 5 computers.

if you're not including the version of Windows XP since it was installed by the network admin, i think its illegal to sell without formatting the harddrive clean. They probably run the same serial number on all 5 computers.

Correct. Drive's need to be stripped unless you physically own and willing to transfer the cd key, which I doubt as most Educational facilities have a single rated license.

Correct. Drive's need to be stripped unless you physically own and willing to transfer the cd key, which I doubt as most Educational facilities have a single rated license.

Thats what I was trying to bloody say... lol :lol:

ok i have formatted all the computers HDDs and im going to get 5 windows xp discs from work, and install windows xp on each one and sell them with the windows xp disc with the product key