[Released] Windows XP PowerPacker v1.0 RC7

Siginet

The GUI doesn't display everything on my desktop using 144dpi (a problem seen with some progs). The bottom items:

[ ] Custom Pack Name and [ ] Create a Tri-Pack

only show the top half.

Is there any plan to make it other than a Tri-pack?

Hmmm... maybe someday I will make it compatable with 144dpi... but for now it seems to be fine.

What else would you reccommend other than Tri-Pack or Original?

• 4 months later...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I dont get what this is? How can I use this in conjunction with nlite? Does it do the same sort of thing?

Completely different program. I never understood why some sites said this was an alternative to nLite. This is for creating Multiboot Media. So you can have different versions of XP on one CD or DVD. Instead of Carrying 5 or more CD's/DVD's around with you... you can pack them all onto 1 disk. Also it utalizes the DriverPacks as well... so you can add all needed drivers. This way you have the ultimate "Universal Windows XP Disk" that is compatably for just about any computer. Wether you need to install XP Home OEM, XP Pro Retail, XP Home Retail, XP Pro OEM, XP Pro Corp... and the list can go on. With Nvidia Video Drivers, Realtek Sound Drivers... blah blah blah.... and so on. Also this program can be used as your center for creating your disk. It can utalize any program that has unattended switches. Like the RVMIntegrator (Scripted by yours truley), XPize, NLite (Once nuhi adds his unattended stuff... and so on.

This project is mainly for XP... but the full project will work for all NT OSes and PEs.

• 1 month later...

A new BTS Driverpacks Base has come out and has a Gui. Can you update it so it will work?

Thanks for great app!

Thx for reply about BTS, Super-Magician.

Edited by T D

• 11 months later...