Gamehead's Future Site

gamehead200

Guys, I was talking to my dad the other day and he said that I could have my own website, so now I am coming to MSFN for some help...

First, I need some ideas of what to put on it, like pictures and stuff...

Second, I need a domain name that is available...

The third thing I don't need help with since I know I'm going to make ehostpros.com host my site...

Help would be much appreciated and I might even start a forum, but a really simple one...

Thanks!!

You should make a site that has lame pictures that never get updated, wallpapers of hot women that never get updated, and stupid mp3 signatures that use way too much bandwidth. You could call it oleet.net or something. Basically a complete waste of a website.

Oh, wait..

You should make a site that has lame pictures that never get updated, wallpapers of hot women that never get updated, and stupid mp3 signatures that use way too much bandwidth. You could call it oleet.net or something. Basically a complete waste of a website.

Oh, wait..

ROFLMAO :) w00t :rolleyes:

Computers,  :) !  Sort of a mix of XPerties', sed's, and MSNwar's sites...But sed's is just a site full of jokes, lol!

One person cant keep up with that much content Gamehead. Other sites that have a team will run circles around you and leave you behind. Ask friends to dedicate a few hours of their time each week to specific sections.