XPize in PC Praxis

XPero

Yesterday I received an email from PC Praxis, German magazine with 400.000 copies printed per issue, asking me for permission on adding XPize 4.0 MCE to their cover CD. I agreed :P Anyone knows about this magazine? Is it popular? I will check in next days the international press here in my city and will buy it :)

Edited by XPero

Yesterday I received an email from PC Praxis,  German magazine with 400.000 copies printed per issue, asking me for permission on adding XPize 4.0 MCE  to their cover CD. I agreed :P  Anyone knows about this magazine? Is it popular? I will check in next days the international press here in my city and will buy it :)

AWESOME. The magazine is quite popular here. But since I've got Internet, I don't buy magazines that often. The most things can be found in the internet. :P

And atm I think nearly every computer magazine is writing about how to optimize Windows. nLite for example was often used there, too.

Congratulations :thumbup

:thumbup Congratulations and go on with your great work :thumbup

I hope that people will support you with paypal :P

only the topic you close i dont understand. i want to add a line in boot.ini so when is use CHKDSK i can simply turn off the schreen.

Thnks, topic reopened, sorry.

Edited by XPero