Are there any MSFN Idlers? ...

qzmicro

what do you mean by he's not sure that we should go for it? that not many ppl would use it? if so then we can try it for a few months and see how it goes. we could just use some free or cheap chat room for now and get a better one down the road.

It means, if there is sufficient people wanting it, then it will be setup! ;)

So ask for it !!!!

Test it at this address - http://www.betaresource.net/forums/chat/index.php

(just enter any username, to enter chatroom as guest)

The best part is, it can integrate with the forums as well - so no need for registering once again for chatroom, once its up.

Like it?

Its not MSFN but there is a free IRC chat room (actually theres 2 plus lobby) available for anyone to use at freeTalk forums (a general cover anything forum) www.hobz.org/freetalk , the link is in the Announcements forum, I think its www.hobz.org/chat , but to be sure check in the FreeTalk anncouncements forum, feel free to use it all you want until something else arrives.

Edit: oops sorry just ignore me I didnt read the whole thread - just noticed that its already been set up. :whistle:

Edited by FortyTwo

i tried the ipb database plugin..... thats prolly why you can just join a the chat. If msfn has this implented it will work like this: You are signed in on the board, you click the chatlink and it will automatically see you as a member of msfn so that you dont have to login.

other than that i think this x7chat is the best out there, its easy and has alot of options.