NFM's Windows XP / 2003 x64 Post-SP1 Update Pack

nfm

your right, my bad, **** ie6, i forgot to fire up firefox, fixing now...

edit: i doubled checked in firefox and it's working now, if it's not, i'll fix it tomorrow.

Edited by Kamil

your right, my bad, **** ie6, i forgot to fire up firefox, fixing now...

edit: i doubled checked in firefox and it's working now, if it's not, i'll fix it tomorrow.

Why don't your remove KB 914784 from your update pack ?I can use VMware without KB 914784 . :(

KB914784 doesn't have to do anything with vmware, i and many others don't have any problems with vmware.

I have integrated your update pack, but I can not use VMware. It show that Data Execution Prevention.

Microsoft prevent I install this software (VMware...).Prior to install windows update(I use the original version),everything is ok.

I know that after install KB914784 , we cann't install virtual software including DT4.03 and alcohol.

I also know that downloading the last version of DT4.03 can solve this problems but it useless in installing VMware.

I know what maybe could be your problem, if you install the Daemon Tools 4.0.3 (and 4.0.2, 4.0.1 too) before or after you install vmware you will have problems to start a virtual machine (when you power on a virtual machine the GUI of vmware crashes), but that's because vmware has problems with the SPTD-Driver :realmad: , after you disable the SPTD-Driver, you will be able to use your virtual machines again. :thumbup

You could use another emulation cd software, personally I use FantomDVD, it has stall in the beta version but it's fully usable. You can get ti here: FantomDVD

I hope this can help you, it has happening to me maybe it's the same problem, and thanks Kamil for your great effort :D , I'm going to make a new intallation cd with the patches.