Problem

canuckerfan

I'm running rc 6.2 and im having a problem. I've selected my source input and output. I disabled unattended, driverpacks, and extra files. I selected the right OS version/edition. BUT, when i click on pack these files.... it doesn't do anything. it just sits idle. What am I doing wrong?

Hmmm... that's a weird problem. It should not sit idle it should begin copying your source files to the destination. Does it do anything at all after you click on the "Pack these files to the destination" Button? Can you post your destination and source paths and any other information you can think of that can help me further troubleshoot your issue? What OS are you running and how much space do you have left on your HD(s)?

Edited by Siginet

Source path: E:\VRMPVOL_EN

Destination path: E:\packedxp

It didn't do anything after clicking the "Pack these files to the destination" button. It just stayed idle as if nothing even happened.

I had about 20 GB of free space left on my E drive. I am currently running xp sp2. I keep my computer really clean, so virsuse, spyware, etc is never a problem. I also rebooted and tried without running any other applications in the background and still the same thing happened.

I can't think of any other info that may help you. But I'd be more than willing to give you specifics if necessary. Thanks! :)

I found the problem. Thanks for pointing it out to me. Basically what is wrong is... in my code It is supposed to check to see if you selected Tri-Pack or if you've unselected it. It looks in the powpack.ini file for this information. But... if you have never used the program before that information is not in the powpack.ini file by default. So the program does not know what to do. I will look into the code a bit more tonight and fix it. ;) In the mean time all you need to do is place a checkmark in the Tri-Pack box and then uncheck it. Then the program should work. Or you can put a checkmark in the Custom Name Pack box... type a custom name. Then uncheck the box. ;)

Thanks again for pointing out this error! :thumbup