Best Ipod Software?

Marthax

Hi all!

I don't know how many of you out there have an Ipod, but I'd like to know if any of you guys do know a program that is better at importing files to the Ipod than Itunes, because personally, I think that Itunes sucks. It often gives me weird messages and has problems synchronizing with my Ipod. I'd like just a small program that can do the same job, only easier. Does anyone know of such a program?

Thanks in advance!

Marthax

Actually, I've had some difficulties with this program aswell. When I copy over a buch of songs, there's always a couple of them that won't get copied. It says that it can't find then, when they are there. Any other suggestions?

well, I tried yamipod and I really liked it, although it gave me the Unhandled Class Exception almost all the time, and when I checked the webpage for this kind of error, he said that it's a bugg. So, I guess that one goes away. I'll try the Winamp plugin and see how that goes.

EDIT: Well, I tried the plugin out and I gotta say, I love it! :D It's simple and does exactly what you want it to do, at the same time iTunes. Excellent! Thanks a lot Thauzar :thumbup

Edited by Marthax