All Microsoft OS on 1 DVD

sukhdeepsinghkohli

Hello Everyone i am new ova here. :hello:

I have all the Microsoft Operating systems till now. I have bootable disk images of them all. Can somebody help bcoz i want to make a Bootable DVD which has a menu from where i can install the operating i choose for eg

1. Microsoft Windows 95

2. Microsoft Windows 98

3. Microsoft Windows 2000

4. Microsoft Windows Me

5. Microsoft Windows XP Home

6. Microsoft Windows XP Pro

7. Microsoft Windows 2003

Edited by sukhdeepsinghkohli

I am currently in the middle of doing everything you jsut metioned. (Except for 95). I am having tons of problems with "shared" files. You may need to simply get your feet wet and dive in. It will be a learning process so I'd recommend you do ONE os at a time, and then only do another after you have FULLLY tested the OS. Not just that it boots from it. Later.

Qz :huh:

Oh, and just FYI... I have all versions, meaning XP PRO OEM, XP PRO RETAIL, XP PRO RETAIL, XP PRO CORPORATE and XP PRO Upgrade. That is only for XP pro. I also have all HOME versions and most 2000 and 2003 versions too. :) It sure does get complicated after a bit.

Qz :huh:

Your best bet is to use BCDW. 1.50z is your best bet since the latest version is not fully functional the way it is supposed to be. I might have the answer over the weekend.

What you have to do though is to lay your hands on the original cdimage.exe file. This file supposedly is for Microsoft's internal use only! It does a really fantastic job of optimising.

Edited by pmshah

• 2 months later...