Nero Burning ROM v7 installation

BoardBabe

That would probably entail going through the cab's folder and removing the cab's you would'nt be using with your particular install configuration.

With 369 cab files in the cab's folder, I let you build the list of which cab file contains what.

;) Seems its not that simple without directing editing the msi setup file.

A fully configurable Nero would be welcomed not just a lite version.

Theres just too much pre installer bloat with this release.

Edited by MAVERICKS CHOICE

This is the registration:

1. Delete %WINDIR%\win.ini

2. Install BitDefender and register it. A new win.ini will be created. Put it on your unattended cd.

3. Extract bitdefender_avplus_v10.exe and create an admin install (msiexec /a bdprof.msi)

4. Create a zero size file named bdwizreg.exe and replace the original bdwizreg.exe in your admin install directory. This will stop the registration wizard.

RunOnceEx.cmd

REG ADD %KEY%\023 /VE /D "BitDefender v10 Pro" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\023 /V 1 /D "%CDROM%\Software\BitDefender\BitDefender.msi /qb REBOOT=Suppress SCAN=0 UPDATE=0 ICON=0" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\023 /V 2 /D "%CDROM%\Software\BitDefender\RegInfo.cmd" /f

Reginfo.cmd

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off
TASKKILL /F /IM bdmcon.exe
COPY /Y "%~dp0win.ini" "%WINDIR%"
Start "" "%PROGRAMFILES%\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdmcon.exe"
EXIT

This will kill bitdefender, copy win.ini to %windir% and start it again, this time registered. Copying win.ini before the installation will not register bitdefender.

If you don't like the antispam module appearing in Microsoft Outlook, add this to your batch file.

REGSVR32 -U /S "%PROGRAMFILES%\Softwin\BitDefender10\bdo.dll"

Still looking for a way to remove the antispam module. The ini files is not the way, I tried it. :}

Don't follow your lead dude with the Bitdefender stuff here?? :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

there is no SERIALNUM_USERVAL="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" switch. put the serial number in \Redist\Config\config.txt file. and it works or use registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info]

"EulaAccepted"="1"

"Serial7_1164195165"="XXXX-XXXX-X-XXXX-XXX-XXXX"

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

planoleg said:

I just read the first page and used this method on my Nero 7.8.5.0. Everything worked fine and it didn't reboot my computer even though I didn't add any additional command. Thanks for this guide

I have tried this too, successfully, but would like InCD installed as well, and cannot figure out why it won't install unnattended.

In the INCLUDE/EXCLUDE options of conf.txt there was no entry for InCD, so I tried adding:

INCEXCFTR (C9AC4AC7) (Features) InCD INCLUDE
but that didn't work either.

Any ideas? (The version I installed was Nero 7.8.5.0)

• 1 month later...

Whith the new NERO 7.9.6.0 Final, The Silent switch that works with the 7.8.5.0 doesn't work with the new one ??

nero.msi /QB /NORESTART STARTPARAM="CallFromExe" DONOTRUNSETUPX="1" SERIALNUM_USERVAL="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" AGREETOLICENSE="TRUE"

Someone has a solution ?