Fax Program application

larouse

Hi,

We are looking at one Fax Program that can add attachments like WinFax, the problem is that WinFax is very strong program and need send Word and Excel documents in one Fax, the intention is add Word and Excel documents like attachments, one suggest or recommendation ?

Thank you,

don't know if it helps...but i use MyFax.com. Online faxing that gives you a 800 number, supports just about every file type used in a business environment and many attachments to a fax job. Also single and bulk faxing and has fax forwarding to both e-mail or phone. It's a good deal if you don't do tons of faxing and/or only have cellphone/don't have fax machine.

I used it to fight Verizon for charging me money and sending a CA on me over a porting problem that they caused. Having the log of faxes to show as proof is what cinched it for me. I'm still not sure to this day if they are shiesty bastards or just plain inept idiots. (It got to the point where I had to send them their own bill to show them that they made a mistake. Of course support said that they didn't have a fax # to send it to when push came to shove. The phone companydoesn't have a fax #?!?! :unsure::whistle: )

I've heard good things about SnappyFax from a friend.

From their site

Capture Mode can be used when you want to send multiple documents created from different

applications in one fax transmission as a multi-page document.  For example, say you

want to send a three page Word document and a four page Excel speadsheet along with a

two page QuickBooks report in one fax transmission.

I use WinFax Pro by Symantec. It has an option to drag a document directly for faxing. Or if you have more than 1 document, then you do so by adding as attachments. The only thing I don't like about non-fax machines is dealing with the long distance calls. You need a phone card which allows you to dial direct without entering a code. I get around this by using 10-10-321 or 10-10-220.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the windows fax provided in windows xp (also in windows 2000).

It's simple to use, free, nothing to install.... may not accomplish what you want but all I need is basic faxing.

Hi,

We are looking at one Fax Program that can add attachments like WinFax, the problem is that WinFax is very strong program and need send Word and Excel documents in one Fax, the intention is add Word and Excel documents like attachments, one suggest or recommendation ?

Thank you,